Honors for Stripes of All Types
by Susan Stockdale
Some review excerpts:
"A feast for the eyes." Kirkus Reviews
"Bouncy, alliterative rhyme and gorgeous illustrations." Children's Book Council
"This engaging introduction to nature is a visual delight." School Library Journal
Susan will be speaking and signing books at a number of venues and conferences this summer and early fall:
• National Museum of Natural History in Washington, DC on Saturday, July 13 from 1-3 PM;
• Gala Artisans Jewelry & Gifts in Kensington, MD on Thursday, July 18 from 5-8 PM;
• Hope for Henry Program at the Lombardi Cancer Center in Washington, DC on Thursday, August 7 at 11 AM;
• The Hill Center at the Old Naval Hospital in Washington, DC on Saturday, September 7 at 11 AM;
• Princeton Children's Book Festival in Princeton, NJ on Saturday, September 14 from 11 AM - 4 PM;
• SCBWI MD/DE/WV Fall Conference in Buckeystown, MD on Saturday, September 21. This will be a presentation called "Beyond Books: What I Have Learned About Licensing Artwork";
• Joy of Children's Literature and Literacy Conference at the College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA on Friday, October 11; and
• Maryland Association of School Librarian's Mid-Atlantic Authors Luncheon in Ellicott City, MD on Friday, October 18.
Visit www.susanstockdale.com for more information!